Women Smartwatch LEMFO J2 DIY Watch Face 1.09 inch Fitness Tracker Female Menstrual Cycle IP68 Smart Watch
GearWearable is transforming the way individuals connect with the Internet and with each other through smart wearable technology and data-driven innovations products, our mission is to make the world more connected. Also, we are the Internet’s premier online shop for your health and your daily intelligence life. Whatever your health or fitness goals are, we’re here to help you in a heartbeat.
LEMFO J2 Smart Watch Features:
- Main Interface: Displaying the current time, date, step count, etc. on the watch. On the main interface, long press to switch between the left and right main dials and click the touch screen to confirm.
- Step Count: Displaying the step count, movement distance, and calorie of the current sport on the watch.
- Heart Rate: Slide to this page, and measurement of the current real-time dynamic heart rate will begin automatically. The App can be connected to set real-time monitoring and view the data records.
- Blood pressure: Click the blood pressure icon to measure the current blood pressure.
- Blood oxygen: Click the blood oxygen icon to measure the current blood oxygen value.
- Sleep monitor: If you keep wearing the smartwatch in your sleep, it can provide the hours slept and quality of sleep stats on both the screen and the APP.
- Training: There are 8 sport modes, including walking, running, cycling, basketball, football, badminton, rope skipping, swimming.
- Breathing training: Automatically start breathing training, and perform breathing training according to the watching figure.
- Weather: It could show the weather info of current and tomorrow on the weather page. Weather info is synced after connecting with the APP.
- Music Player Controller: After connecting the device can remote control the music player on your phone.
- Remote Camera: After connecting the device can remote control the camera on your phone.
- Stopwatch: Click the icon to enter the function, click start timing, pause or reset stopwatch, right slide to exit.