We want you to love our products as much as we do. All items we ship have successfully passed our rigorous Quality Control inspections. Our warranties ensure you have a fantastic gadget experience while giving you total peace of mind. Most items sold by GearWearable.com are covered by the following comprehensive product warranties. If, in an unlikely situation you are not covered, please check our Warranty Exemptions and Notes below.
14Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact our Support Center for RMA authorization within 14 days of the order being received. After returning the product to the address provided by our support team, we can send you a new item free of charge (we will reimburse you the return shipping cost), or you can choose to receive a full refund. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at GearWearable.
1. Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA authorization. Please use good lighting, and a close to medium distance, so we can identify and verify the issue(s). Attachment size must be under 10MB for the Support Center, please send larger attachments to: email@example.com.
- 2. After GearWearable.com has received the returned product and confirmed the product is faulty, the return shipping cost will be refunded based on a valid return receipt. For example if the return shipping fee is 30 USD, GearWearable.com will refund the same amount of 30 USD to the customer. If our technical team determines the item is not DOA , GearWearable.com will not compensate the return shipping fee. Refund requests for a return shipping fee without a valid RMA return receipt slip will not be accepted.
- 3. Product returns must be via one of GearWearable.com’s approved shipping methods; our Support Center can provide you with further details.
30 Day Unconditional Refund Guarantee for Unopened & Unused Items
If for whatever reason you do not want your item within 30 days of receiving it, you may also contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases the return shipping fee is the customers responsibility and is non-refundable. Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened in order to qualify for a product refund.
Note that the returns shipping fee is non-refundable and products must be returned unopened and unused for a refund.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
For most items, in the unlikely situation that your product is faulty, you can send it back for a refund or item exchange within 90 days of receiving it. Return shipping reimbursement is not available for this.
Two Year Repair Warranty
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, the default product warranty period is one year starting from the date you receive the goods, during which you are eligible for free repair. Any free repair needs to be confirmed with the manufacturer via Customer Service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item accordingly, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. If the buyer has damaged/misused the item(s), it will not be eligible for free repair, however customers can return it at their own cost and pay a fee for the repair. Return shipping fees will be the customers responsibility in such cases.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer’s responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product’s warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
– Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
– Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
– Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
– Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
– Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
3. All returns must first be authorized by GearWearable.com’s Support Team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in ” How to a request warranty” below. For incomplete warranty requests, GearWearable.com reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again GearWearable.com reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, GearWearable.com will offer an alternative solution.
1. The shipping fee for returning the product back will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable except for in 7 day DOA situations.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or tariffs during the items return to our warehouse. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. GearWearable.com will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
4. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories and shipping fees, both ways, are fully the customer’s responsibility and are at their own expense.
How to request warranty (return, repair and refund)
If your item has an issue, please first submit a ticket to our Support Center
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays: 1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
Missing item(s), wrong item(s) or incorrect package sent
Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before signing for the package.
For any issues, please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Contact our Support Center with your order number and the product code (SKU number).
2. Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
– If there is a item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
– If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). GearWearable.com will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and compensate the return shipping fee when we receive it.
Returns and Compensation Process
If you have any after sales issues, please contact our Support Center directly and they will offer you a solution according to your case. They will confirm whether you need to return the item and to which address you may return it to.
This following section describes the processing time required upon receiving your returned item.
For exchanges, the processing time for the exchanged item will be between 3-6 business days, upon receiving your item back, and depending on stock availability.
For refunds, the processing time for us to proceed with the refund will be between 3-6 business days upon receiving your returned item. After this the refund time will depend on the payment method. Please see below for details:
-Wallet refunds will take up to 24 hours to process and appear in your Gearwearable account.
-PayPal refunds may take up to 48 hours to process and appear in your account.
-Credit card refunds will take between 7-14 business days to appear in your account. This delay depends entirely on your credit card company and any intermediaries.
For repairs, it will take between 7-14 business days depending on the item and the manufacturers stock of spare parts.
GearWearable.com’s dedicated Customer Service agents will keep you updated on the repairs process via the ticket system.
Lifetime Technical Support
Reliable, helpful and flexible, GearWearable.com offers basic technical support over the lifetime of your products. Buy with confidence and enjoy the support you deserve.
Apparel Return Process
90 Day Money Back Guarantee & Returns process
Within 90 days of receiving the item, if you are dissatisfied with the order, please follow the warranty process and contact our Support Center for RMA authorization stating:
1. The order number.
2. The item code(s) you wish to return.
3. The reason for return.
Our Customer Service will review your case and offer a return back. Upon receiving, the item will be exchanged with a replacement or will be refunded.
Items that can be returned/refunded or exchanged within 30 days of receiving must follow the criteria as below:
1. Faulty items damaged/broken or stained upon arrival.
2. Items received in the incorrect size/color.
3. Unwashed, unworn and unused item(s) that have not met your expectations within 30 days of receiving.
We will not accept returns in the following conditions:
Items outside the 30 day warranty time-frame.
All returns must be confirmed via the ticket center. Returned items without Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will not be accepted.
In the apparel business, we may note slight size differences between brands and manufacturers. It is important you check the size chart and size conversion chart on the product before ordering.
If we have shipped you the wrong size by mistake, we will either refund you in full or send you an item with an alternative size (if applicable).
If you chose the wrong size, GearWearable.com will offer an exchange or refund for customers, but please note that shipping costs to return the items are at the customer’s expense.
Return Shipping Fees
1. Shipping fees to return the items are at the customer’s own expense.
2. Please consult your local post office to confirm the actual return shipping fee. We advise you use the cheapest registered airmail method that is available.